0 Shares 7885 Views 27 Comments

I was with Mulayam and will remain with him: Amar Singh

Jan 02, 2017
0 7886 27
ffffff

New Delhi, Jan 2 Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh on Monday said he had been with party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav and will remain with him.

Speaking to the media on the ongoing tussle and his place in the party, Amar Singh, on his arrival here from vacation in London, said: “I was with Mulayam and will remain with him. My association with him made me a hero and if needed I can become a villian also.”

Reacting on his expulsion from the party by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, Singh said: “Once Mulayam had said that I am in his heart not in the party. So if Mulayam expels me from his heart then it will be saddening for me. The party does not matter to me.”

Akhilesh on Sunday named himself the new head of the SP and his supporters stormed the party headquarters in Lucknow.

In other key decisions taken at an emergency meeting of Akhilesh supporters, Shivpal Yadav was sacked as the state unit head while Amar Singh — both Mulayam confidants — was expelled from the part

The issues related to party control is also spilling over to the Election Commission with leaders of both sides expected to reach Delhi soon.

You may be interested

Modi’s way to the New India of Vivekananda and Deendayal
Blog
11 shares673 views

Modi’s way to the New India of Vivekananda and Deendayal

Siddheshwar Shukla - Sep 12, 2017

ASHISH SOOD At a time the country is celebrating 125th anniversary of the famous Chicago speech of Swami Vivekananda and birth centenary of…

Schools be made liable for the promises they make
Blog
0 shares313 views

Schools be made liable for the promises they make

Siddheshwar Shukla - Sep 09, 2017

Siddheshwar Shukla The parents sacrifice their personal life to earn for the hefty fee the branded schools charge for care and grooming of…

Gauri Lankesh murder case enters in political wonderland
Blog
0 shares228 views

Gauri Lankesh murder case enters in political wonderland

Siddheshwar Shukla - Sep 08, 2017

Siddheshwar Shukla The efforts were on from both the sides – left and right; to make it a political issue but now we…

27 Responses

1. You know thus significantly with regards to this subject, produced me personally consider it from a lot of varied angles. Its like women and men don’t seem to be involved except it’s one thing to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs nice. All the time handle it up!

2. Hi would you mind stating which blog platform you’re using? I’m looking to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique. P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

3. Desmond, you are saying that sometimes friendly peoples (sometimes our own people, like the Maltese) are adversaries (and even Jewish). It doesn’t make sense. Your beef, surely, is with ‘Hispanic’ Whites who take advantage of other Whites by riding the AA gravy train, and also, where appropriate, with Jews for their abuses? Certain non-Arab Semitic peoples, for example the Pontic Greeks and Palestinian Christians, have suffered far more abuse at the hand of the Jewish people than the Americans or English yet have. You do them a great injustice.

4. jipe 7 août 2012 C’est marrant, mais tu parle de tolérance et ta photo de ramadan, tu la nommes « ramadan », ta photo de parachute, tu la nommes « parachute », ta photo de requin, tu la nommes « requin », ta photo d’homme, tu la nommes « idiot », je te trouves carrément tolérant pour les types qui ont le faciès « ingrat… 🙂

5. Another thing I’ve really noticed is always that for many people, less-than-perfect credit is the results of circumstances beyond their control. For instance they may be really saddled by having an illness so that they have more bills going to collections. It may be due to a job loss or inability to go to work. Sometimes divorce can truly send the finances in the wrong direction. Thank you for sharing your notions on this web site.

6. To hate innocent humanity, dogs and other animals is to HATE the G-D who so LOVINGLY created them.Only G-D knows the immense number of human lives saved by dogs. This is in addition to the affection, companionship and unconditional, undying love dogs have for their owners.Thank you, G-D, for your precious gift of dogs!

7. Amigo Ariel, gracias. Ojala Japón nos cierre a muchos la boca pero es que no hay mas… Este E20 básicamente es de inicio de temporada, no han sabido tapar sus puntos débiles.Quizá si hubiesen hecho caso a Kimi con esa dirección que no permite calificar como es necesario, la película sería distinta.En fin 6 carreras y Kimi tendrá que apretar mucho para mantener su posición de privilegio en el mundial.Saludos!!!

8. Losing weight doesn’t have to be difficult, it can actually be quite simple, but you have to research proper techniques, proper diet, etc…If you just walk into a gym, hop on a treadmill, and count calories, you’ll get results, but they’ll be slow and painful.

9. लेख चांगला आहे .अवयवांची विक्री अगदी मुंबई सारख्या ठिकाणी सुद्धा सर्रास चालू आहे. चेन्नई, गुरगाव , दिल्ली आणि हैदराबाद ह्या ठिकाणी हि असे अनेक अवैध विक्री करणारे “दवाखाने ” आहेत ! नुसते नावाला कायदे आहेत एवढेच.

10. jaaa hab das albumund muss sagen es ist gut aber ein wenig gewöhnungsbedürftig hört sich alles sehr schwarz an wie das cover grins vielleicht ein wenig zu depressiv aber trotdem geil errinert an ein böses märchen besonders gut gefallen mir die geigen bei tränenmeer und die trompeten bei w 2 3 mal was neues aber sehr gut also kann das album nur weiterempfehlen für ehemalige onkelz fans natürlich plicht;-)

11. FANTASTISKE bilder bÃ¥de i dette og det forige innlegger. SÃ… deilig Ã¥ kjenne vÃ¥ren ose av bildene dine.Klem fra en vÃ¥t og kald beundrer etter ironisk nok,turen hvor Ã¥rets 17 mai program ble delt ut i bygden.:D Det kan bare bli bedre…;)

12. I’m going to make this and the Pineapple drink for Thanksgiving. All the food we’re making seems so heavy and thought this would lighten it all up! Your website is lovely and will have to share this with my friends. Can’t wait to try the Turkey Empanadas the week after Thanksgiving! Where would I the empanada shells?

13. Dijo:Este hombre es un demente…su conducta reprochable y los protestantes unos hermanos separados, que piensan que estan unidos…pero fuera de la iglesia que Cristo fundó no hay salvación..su palabra, su cuerpo y su sangre solo se reciben y se interpretan auténtica y dignamente en la iglesia católica.

14. 16/05/2010 – 10:32pmVaya portadita! JAJAJA Estos de la gran M son increíbles, cada día se superan en portadas ridículas y patéticas. Da risa pero sobre todo pena ajena…Y lo de Pellegrini es ya de juzgado de guardia, vaya que yo ponía un denuncia formal ante las autoridades por calumnias acoso y difamación. No creo que nadie le crticiase.Ojalá y este señor haga pública la situación que ha vivido y señale explícitamente a los responsables de tal injusticia. Ojalá. Nada me daría más gusto.

15. single parents do everything in the same way conventional parents do yes they still get to pamper themselves sometimes its nice to include the kids in it too tonight me and my 13 yr old daughter are having a pamper night baths nails pizza a movie lots of unhealthy food and a night of loving ourselves we also go to the hairdressers together and my 8 yr old and we enjoy each others company we travel we recently went to paris you cannot be selfish travelling alone but then I find even 2 parent families don’t travel alone I love being a single parent

Most from this category